We help hospitals and health systems nationwide create and sustain ACOs that enhance the health of their communities by improving quality and lowering total costs – all while generating new outpatient revenue and achieving population health success.
Our team of experts serve as ongoing resources and guides to local hospitals, physicians, and communities. We help reduce administrative burden and risk, allowing you to focus on what you do best – patient care.
As the nation's leader in accountable care, we have a proven track record in leading ACOs to high quality scores and savings, resulting in higher revenue. With a dedicated staff of physicians, nurses, compliance experts, former CMS officials, lawyers, analysts, and more, Caravan Health can help you achieve success.
Caravan Health implements successful processes and provides continuous support, which helps hospitals maintain autonomy.
- Value-based payment is here to stay – As of 2018, more than one quarter of all providers are participating in an ACO.
- Now is the time to take action – Providers can earn value-based incentives while receiving fee-for-service payment without downside risk. Resources and support are available to lessen your upfront and ongoing costs.
- Avoid penalties – Collaborate with others to get reliably rewarded for your efforts and prepare for taking risk.
- Strengthen provider reputation – Quality data will be displayed on Physician Compare.
- Maximize value-based reimbursement – Get 2 – 5 percent positive adjustment of Part B payments. Boost your MIPS score by at least 10 points using features of ACOs.