To help providers maintain the continuity of care during the COVID-19 pandemic, CMS has waived restrictions and limitations to telehealth. For the first time ever, providers everywhere can conduct Annual Wellness Visits (AWV) virtually using telehealth visits.
To help providers navigate this change, Caravan’s clinical experts have pulled together a comprehensive guide to the telehealth Annual Wellness Visit. This guide will outline exactly how you and your clinical team can swiftly reengineer their in-person workflow to deliver the AWV virtually.
Download the guide to learn how to:
- Perform AWVs on patients in the safety and security of their home
- Select the appropriate Cognitive Screening Tool
- Maintain a continuity of care for chronic patients
- Code and bill for telehealth visits
- Optimize your revenue stream using virtual care services