Effective Date: July 26, 2018
At Caravan Health, Inc. (“Caravan
,” or “we
”) collect and use information from customers and other individuals who access or use our websites, including www.caravanhealth.com
”); our use of that data is governed by the Data Use Agreement pursuant to which the data was provided.
- Information Collected. We may receive and/or collect Personal Data in the following ways:
- Personal Data Received from Clients. Our clients may provide us with Personal Data from time to time in the course of our providing services to them. Information obtained from or relating to clients or former clients may be further subject to the terms of any privacy terms set forth in an agreement with the client, and applicable law.
- Personal Data you provide to Us while using the Services. If you send us a request for additional information, subscribe to our newsletter, register for an event, create or update a client portal account, or sign up to receive updates, you may be required to provide us with certain information that may constitute Personal Data, such as your name, email address, company name, company address, and phone number.
- Log files for Our Service. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us.
- Other Tracking Technologies. When you visit our Service, we may collect your IP address. For example, we may use IP addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Services. We may also use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about your usage of our Service and interaction with emails from us. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular site tied to the web beacon. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to our Service. We may use web beacons to operate and improve our Service and email communications.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our websites and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Service will not then work. These cookies do not store any Personal Data.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of website visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Third-party cookies. We also allow third parties to place cookies on your device through the Services to:
- Help us understand and improve how visitors use our websites, including which of our pages and products are viewed most frequently;
- More effectively market our products and services and advertise other products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Obtain your feedback on our products and the Services;
- Allow you to engage in our social media offerings.
- Google Analytics
- To opt out, please download and install the "Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
- The purposes for which we Use Personal Data. If you submit or we collect Personal Data through our Service, then such Personal Data may be used in the following ways: (a) to provide services to our clients in accordance with our contractual obligations; (b) to provide, analyze, administer, and improve our Service and services; (c) to contact you in connection with our Service and certain services, notifications, events, programs or offerings; (d) to send you updates and promotional materials that you have registered for; (e) to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of our Service (e.g., client portals and extranet) and services that you are authorized to access; (f) for recruiting and human resources administration purposes; and (g) to protect our rights and/or our property and to ensure the technical functionality and security of our Service.
- How we disclose Personal Data. We do not sell, lease, rent, or otherwise disclose the Personal Data collected from our Service to third-parties unless otherwise stated below or with your consent.
- Our third-party providers. We transfer or provide access to Personal Data to our third-party service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing our Service. For example, we employ service providers who help us provide secure client portals; analyze website traffic and demographics (Google Analytics); enabling sharing of content on our website; and conduct marketing services (MailChimp).
- Our Clients. We may disclose Personal Data to our clients as necessary in the course of our providing the Services.
- Retention of Personal Data. We reserve the right to retain any Personal Data as long as the Personal Data are needed to: (a) fulfill the purposes that are described in Section 3 (The purposes for which we use Personal Data), and (b) comply with applicable law. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy, or erase from our systems, all Personal Data which is no longer required for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected.
- Your Rights.
- Personal Data. If you would like to access, amend, erase, export (i.e., data portability), or object to or restrict the processing of Personal Data collected via our Service, you may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Caravan Health, Inc.
Attn: Legal Department
7509 NW Tiffany Springs Parkway, Suite #310
Kansas City, MO 64153
We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or other regulatory agency if you believe that we have violated any of the rights concerning Personal Data about you. We encourage you to first reach out to us at email@example.com, so we have an opportunity to address your concerns directly before you do so.
b. Opting-Out of Promotional Emails. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that you receive from us. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communications preferences to firstname.lastname@example.org. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to the performance of our services. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any "Contact Us" request as well as administrative, maintenance and operational emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request).
- Data Security. The security of Personal Data is important to us. We take appropriate technical and organizational data security measures against unlawful or unauthorized processing of Personal Data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, Personal data. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of Personal Data, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-parties such as so-called hackers from illegally obtaining access to Personal Data. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.